Sunday, March 31, 2013

Who's Zoomin Who?

Either Joseph Kerekes is a serial killer... or serial liar...
 
I'm posting a portion of a multi-page letter that Joe wrote back in 2011, which was given to me by a confidential source. Certain names have been redacted as well as phone numbers. I'd also like to add that this correspondence is nothing like the original face-to-face  interview  Joe did with co-author Andrew Stoner in 2009 for our book :





There's a couple of other pages that follow and I'll post them later.

-- PC

3 comments:

  1. Yeah he wanted to spread this information far and wide, but blew his best chance by not saying a word to Andrew. Could it be because Andrew wouldn't offer him any money?

    ROFLMAO is all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will,

    I'll have to admit that after reading his entire letter, the first thing I did was laugh.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Joe was always a liar well at least he confessed to the murder. the people who knew him knows he was controlling and greedy.



    ReplyDelete

The policy on comments is as follows: criticize the facts and opinions all you'd like, but please stay on topic; comments that contain personal attacks will be deleted without comment.