Monday, January 4, 2010

Who's the new Judge?

With Judge Peter Paul Olszewski, Jr. no longer on the bench... who will handle Harlow's murder appeal?

To be honest... I have no idea who will be handling Harlow Cuadra's appeal... but... I do know that Judge Thomas Burke (Luzerne County's new President Judge) will be reassigning all of PPO's cases... so when something happens, I'll let you all know.

Meanwhile... that 'huge announcement' I mentioned earlier... look for that to be made soon... perhaps as early as this week. (These things take time).

3 comments:

  1. do I win anything for guessing you're announcing a book launch? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "ken said...
    do I win anything for guessing you're announcing a book launch? :)
    "

    A free book? :)

    Seriously... I don't want to comment until the time is right... but you're getting warmer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the updates with whatever information you have - and I look forward to your announcement. :-)

    ReplyDelete

The policy on comments is as follows: criticize the facts and opinions all you'd like, but please stay on topic; comments that contain personal attacks will be deleted without comment.