Tuesday, June 7, 2011

So who's on First?

While other websites have taken my work and used it for their own good or ill, let's not forget the fact that I was the first to post the infamous Blacks Beach and Crab Catcher Transcripts, Harlow Cuadra and Joseph Kerekes' Financial Issues, pre/post Court Filings, Harlow and Joe's recent prison pics... and the list goes on... so what's next? You'll see soon! :)

I guarantee you it'll be another "first"... and sadly once again... I'm sure a few sites will take credit for something they never did. Imitation is the most serious form of flattery and I thank you... even though you won't take the time to thank me. Fact is... if it weren't for me and my blog(s), you probably wouldn't have the information in the first place.

- PC

6 comments:

  1. "Whatever is well said by another, is mine" Seneca



    I get the impression that there are some idiots who are trying to underestimate your valuable work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have done a great service and excellent journalism. people who know what you have done are not confused by imitators. the book will be proof and vindacation of your hard work. lexus9

    ReplyDelete
  3. "the book will be proof and vindacation of your hard work."

    I couldn't agree more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. would Harlow and Joe be allowed a copy of your book if sent directly from Amazon?

    just asking, someone else will probably spend the $ to do it if it's allowed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pc


    Is there going to be some certain people in your book can't wait to read your book Oh I saw Andrew Shunk aka Mason .

    ReplyDelete

The policy on comments is as follows: criticize the facts and opinions all you'd like, but please stay on topic; comments that contain personal attacks will be deleted without comment.